The Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of the Republic of Latvia together with VIEQ has implemented a new state budget program which will contribute to the prevention of global climate change and to reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The purpose of the project is to improve the energy efficiency of the monument of national importance like for example over 200 year old, Evangelical-Lutheran Jesus wooden Church in the heart of Riga, where SOLARFOCUS could also be a part of it.
The implementation of the following measurements were considered:
• insulation of the ceiling and dome of the building;
• replacement of interior lighting for LED lighting;
• renovation and sealing of windows and doors;
• replacement of the existing old heating system;
• installation of a new gasification biomass boiler from SOLARFOCUS! ??